Frequently asked questions
We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently questions below. If your question isn’t on the list, please ask us!
What do I get with my purchase?
- Two days of interesting, informative content.
- Valuable insights into digital marketing and social media that you won’t get elsewhere!
- Morning tea and lunch each day.
What is your refund policy?
Tickets can be refunded up to 7 days prior to the event.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer or sell your ticket to someone else. Please let us know if you do!
Can I buy a one day ticket?
No. Due to lack a lack of interest in one day tickets we no longer offer this option. We encourage you to consider a Virtual Pass instead.
Will I get access to the session recordings?
Yes. All attendees, in person or virtual, will receive a copy of all session recordings after the event.
Do you offer student discounts?
We have made a conscious effort to ensure ticket prices are as affordable as possible for everyone. As such, we are unable to offer a student discount.
Can I contribute to the event?
Are you looking to just help out with the event, volunteer on the day, or have a great new idea you’d like to see happen? Contact us to discuss.
How can I speak at the event?
This year’s event is full, but we’re always on the lookout for speakers for the next Social Media Day X Digital Adelaide event. What we look for is:
- A genuine knowledge sharing presentation. Experienced professionals sharing their findings. The event is a pitch free zone.
- Great case studies with tangible data.
- Speakers with a good reputation as a leader or quality practitioner in their field.
- People doing good work in their field who are prepared to share.
- If you have attended previous events and understand our audience, this is also a definite plus.
Interested? You can apply to speak at future events here.